The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua - Beach House Lawn
5:30- 9:00 pm
Experience the cuisine of France… the birthplace of food & wine…via Kapalua Resort. This evening affair showcases over 100 featured wineries from around the world and the French-inspired cuisine of celebrated chefs Ming Tsai, Andrew Sutton, Julian Serrano and The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua culinary team led by executive Chef John Zaner.
Seven nationally-acclaimed Master Sommeliers will also be on-hand
to discuss their featured selections in various themed tents.
Themed wine tents include:
- Wines of the Southern Hemisphere
- Tour of California Wines
- Summertime Wines
- Wines of the Pacific Northwest
- Sparkling Wines from Around World
- Wines of Europe
- Sommeliers' Choice
Master Sommelier’s include:
- Fred Dame, Beam Wine Estates, CA
- Rob Bigelow, Bellagio Resort & Casino ,
Las Vegas, NV
- Shayn Bjornholm, Canlis Restaurant, Seattle, WA
- John Blazon, Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL
- Larry Stone, Rubicon, Burlingame, CA
- Robert Smith, Picasso Restaurant, Las Vegas, NV
- Roberto Viernes, Southern Wine & Spirits, HI
Wines and program subject to change.
For more information call toll-free 1-866-669-2440