One of the “Top 25 Golf Schools” according to GOLF Magazine, the Hale Irwin designed Kapalua Golf Academy is the perfect destination to hone your skills. Set among rolling hills with the Pacific Ocean as the backdrop to your shots, players of all levels will surely be impressed with its natural beauty.
This state-of-the-art teaching facility offers players of all levels the ability to improve and perfect their game. An experienced staff of PGA Professionals is available to guide students through both casual and intensive instruction. Sessions cover all aspects of the game and are customized to meet the needs of any individual or group. Golf schools ranging from a half-day to a full-week are available for those seeking a fun and personalized, yet challenging learning experience. Custom club fitting is also available.
Half Day School Special
Includes Half Day School with Lunch and Round of Golf*
- - 1 Student – $339 + tax
- - 2-4 Students – $309 + tax per person
- - Offer Expires December 19, 2013
*Instruction, Lunch and Golf must be used same day.
*Complimentary rental clubs available
- - 85,000 square foot grass teeing area
- - Several practice putting greens
- - Greenside and fairway bunkers
- - 2,500 square foot learning center
- - 3-hole walking course
- - 18-hole putting course
- - Ample targets
- - Specialty short game area
- - Sheltered tee boxes
- - Indoor/outdoor hitting bay with digital video analysis
- - Distance wedge area with greens from 20 to 120 yards